Search This Blog

Thursday, 17 July 2014

Prom Time 2014

What a fabulous evening we have had.  There has been many smiles, laughter and a lot of fun had by all (including the staff who attended!)  My feet are aching and my voice is croaky - a sign of a good night.  I hope you enjoyed Year 6, you deserve a good time.  It hit home tonight that you are leaving and tomorrow will be my last day with you, I am a little sad ;o( 

However, I have soooo many memories from the last two years and, lets face it, it has been a blast! Thank you for making my first two years at Penygawsi enjoyable and so memorable.  I wish each and every one of you little beauties every bit of luck for whatever your futures hold.  I am going to miss you!



































































As you can see lots of fun!  I LOVED it! ;o)