Thank you for your wonderful home tasks Year 6! I have loved reading your comic strips, news reports, pirate scripts and presentations that you have all created on the mysterious Colyn Dolphyn (although to you he is no longer a mystery man!) I was very impressed with the imaginative ways you presented your research and that each one was different in some way. Marshmallow claps all round! I have finished marking them today so they will take pride of place on our topic wall tomorrow for everyone to see!
I have just posted your English homework on the English Blog, hop over and take a look! I hope to have a fantastic array of homework books on my desk again next week. I was very pleased by the amount brought in this week as you ALL know homework is very important! As you told me, it is a way to encourage independence, creativity and to show that the skills you have learnt in school have completely sunk in. I have a fabulous poster that sums it all up, take a look....
