Thank you all for attending the parents' evening last week. I really enjoyed the opportunity to discuss and celebrate your child's strengths, progress and possible ways forward.
Your support and the children's hard work has been key to the improvements that all of them have made over the last term. It is great to see that they all realise this is an extremely important year. It is fab to see those light bulb moments happening!
They are super children and we have become a family in year 6 where we share our ups and downs but keep laughing and smiling through it all.
Mrs Ross, Mrs Lewis and I cannot believe it will be the last term of the year after Easter and for Blwyddyn 6 their last term at Penygawsi! It will be their 6th term with me and what fun we have had over the last year and half! I have had a great time watching them grow and blossom into young adults.
May they keep up their hard work and determination to get themselves ready for their next life challenge - Y Pant, Bryncelynnog or Tonyrefail Comprehensive School. I have no doubt they will all do well!
Lets make their last term in Penygawsi a great one! Thank you once again for all your continued support; it is much appreciated.
"Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much" - Helen Keller
Miss Robins ;o)
