Search This Blog

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!
"We will open the new book.
Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity &
its first chapter is New Year’s Day."


Well 2014 and has arrived Eryri and what an important and special year this is going to be for us all!  I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed time with your families.  I had a super duper time with mine and have enjoyed Christmas very much.

I want to take this opportunity to say a massive THANK YOU for all my lovely presents at the end of term.  I was a very spoilt teacher and am very grateful for everything.  I am a lucky girl - I love them all!!!!!!!

This term's topic is going to be Go Team Eco! and I am very excited to start it!  I am sure you are going to love it and I will do my best, as always, to make it fun and exciting for you.

To get your creative juices flowing I am setting you a challenge!  I know you love them Year 6 - well I do!

I have a question to ask you.  Be creative and present your information in whatever way you wish.

"What does it mean to be green?"

Remember you are all VIPs and are more than capable of answering this question.  You have a week to find your answers and return your log books to school.  Due date Monday 13th January 2014.

Don't forget Monday is INSET and you have an extra days holiday.  Enjoy your last few days and I will see you bright and early on Tuesday morning.  Remember to bring your log books please as I have some information sheets to stick into them.  Also your reading books need to be in to change and your homework diaries should be in school EVERY day.

Take care my lovelies
Miss Robins :0)