It's official! I have just finished organising the script, music, dance and choral speaking for your big show. Please think carefully about trying for one of the main parts. You will have lots of words to learn and parts of songs to sing. Go For It!!!!
I also need narrators to tell parts of the story along the way.
If acting isn't your thing then don't worry, you can be part of the percussion group who will play throughout. And of course, Miss Jane is composing a dance with you all right now which will open the show. Lots to look forward to!!!!
I also need narrators to tell parts of the story along the way.
If acting isn't your thing then don't worry, you can be part of the percussion group who will play throughout. And of course, Miss Jane is composing a dance with you all right now which will open the show. Lots to look forward to!!!!
Mrs Pugh :0)
