Don't forget to complete the two Eisteddfod tasks that you have been given, particularly the Bard competition.
You have to write a poem entitled 'Hiraeth'
which explains what you would miss about Wales if you ever had to leave.
Think about the land, the people, the rugby, the coastline, its history, music and mountains etc. You have been writing wonderful description phrases so put these into your poems.
Remember that poems don't have to always rhyme and have a rhythm.
SC: Set it out like a poem: new line for each new sentence. Capital letter and punctuation at the beginning and end of each line.
DECORATE YOUR POEM
I can't wait to see the results!!
Pob Lwc
:0)
Also, please complete the last learning log task of you haven't done already.
I've seen some lovely homework from SOME of you! It's on the wall already!!
Also, please complete the last learning log task of you haven't done already.
I've seen some lovely homework from SOME of you! It's on the wall already!!
