Search This Blog

Saturday, 16 June 2012

MORFA BAY!

Only a week to go to our adventure weekend; I'm very excited!! 
The website is very informative. Take a look at 'additional information' at the bottom of the screen for the kit list if you have lost it (like me!).
Unfortunately, Y Pant made a mistake in their (late) letters. The bus is not picking us up from Y Pant on Friday but from our school  at 9am which is much easier. I am still waiting to hear of sleeping arrangements. I need to know the number of beds in the rooms to organise pupils into friendship groups. Please rest assured that I will do my very best to make sure that the children sleep in the same rooms as their friends. Please could I have any remaining medical forms a.s.a.p?


DON'T FORGET!!!
We have Year 6 Cats tests on Monday. They will be led by staff from Y Pant. Like I told you, the best way that you can prepare for these is to get a good night's sleep . 
If anyone wishes to buy the prepared art sets for £13, please send it in Monday and I will hand the money over to the teachers.


Let's pray that the weather will improve by next weekend. Fingers crossed!