I hope that you've all had a great Easter holiday; I've bumped into a couple of you!
I've enjoyed playing with my two girls; the camping trip was fun but very, very cold!!!
The first half of the summer term is going to require lots of hard work from yourselves so be prepared. We have lots of assessments to do and I will be moderating your work in maths, language, science and welsh. You have already put in lots of hard work so 'well done!'
Remember that we are out of school the first morning back: 24/04/12 for The Crucial Crew workshop. If you didn't bring your permission slip in, please bring it with you on the day.
We will be doing a maths assessment this week and debating on the subject of; 'The Zoo'.
Motion: Are Zoos good for animal welfare?
Have a think about both sides of the argument. Can you find any information (newspaper reports, articles, books) to support either side of the argument?
Enjoy the rest of the holiday and I'll see you all on Tuesday.
Mrs Pugh :0)