Next week is an important week for us all. Year six will stay in Eryri all week so that we can focus on preparing for your assessments the week after. I will give you practice assessments and will try to make sure that you understand everything beforehand. The important thing is to remain calm. It will all be very relaxed. I will also be making sure that I have enough evidence from you for Moderating levels at the end of May. I have been so pleased with the evidence I seen so far: Well done Everyone!
Here's a good website for that all important practice!!
In the middle of the assessment practices, we have some fun things planned. Mrs Udy will begin the music project with you on Monday afternoon, you will be visiting the local allotments on Tuesday afternoon (HELP! parents needed please!!) and I have art, tennis and athletics also planned for you.
For the art, please could you collect as many catalogue and magazine paper cut outs of electrical appliances like ipods, kettles, hoovers, fridges, lawnmowers TV's etc.We will be making an environmental 'Weee Child' collage. Can you find out who the 'Weee Man' is???
:0) Mrs Pugh

