Welcome back, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Thank you for all the gifts and presents.
I will be posting some of the work being covered for the term shortly, as well as ways in which you can help your children at home.
The children had planned to finish their Christmas cards and calendars on the Monday and Tuesday morning before the holidays, unfortunately due to the school closure they were unable to do this. Perhaps we will make up for this with some Easter cards.
I managed to give the children Homework and Spellings this morning (much to their dismay!) before the bad weather set in.
Homework this week is in paper format. The English is a revision of punctuation, with an added emphasis on neat writing. For Maths the children have mental maths work of adding three two digit numbers. We worked this morning on trying to see quickly doubles of numbers, or bonds to 10 or 100. The idea is to work out answers quickly using mental methods (as opposed to TU sums).
Spellings have been published separately
Many Thanks
Mrs Morgan