Search This Blog

Monday, 7 September 2009

Dare Valley Visit.

Dear Parents/Guardians,

Welcome back to school and to Year 6. A detailed letter about our themes, PE timetable and class rules will follow next week.

I have arranged for Year 6 pupils to attend an Orienteering and Teambuilding activity day at Dare Valley Country Park. The trip will take place on Thursday September 10th. It will take place during school hours.

Your child will need a packed lunch. They will also need wellies (or other waterproof shoes that you don’t mind them getting dirty) and waterproof trousers and coats. The Dare Valley Centre are able to provide these items if necessary, but will need 24 Hours notice. If you let me know, I can pass on a list of any requirements.

The cost of the trip is £2.50. Please complete the reply slip below.


Thank you for your support




Mrs Morgan.




I give permission for my child _______________________________________ to attend the trip to Dare Valley Country Park on Thursday September 10th.

Please circle

I can provide wellies and waterproofs.

I need Dare Valley to provide

Wellies size

Waterproof Trousers Size

Waterproof Jacket Size